As you read this, a lone rolley chair sits at an empty desk, silently weeping your name. Well, right now its silently weeping “Graphic Design Intern…”, but it’s really sad nonetheless. Don’t let that poor chair be cold for much longer, it’ll make you a bad person.
If you are obsessed with ideas, details and Pantone, read on!
- Create and design pieces for any medium
- Choose appropriate typographic elements for each project
- Speak up in brainstorming sessions
- Communicate with anyone and everyone in the team
- Stay on top of timing and deadlines
- Offer fresh and innovative solutions clients
- Work on in-house and client projects
- Know your way around current industry programs like Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Be up-to-date on current and emerging graphic trends
- Have awesome communication skills
- Be able to work both in teams and independently
* Ability to operate an intense coffee maker is a total bonus.
In return for your mad skills, you will gain valuable career experience, create some awesome work and drink as much coffee as you want. Sold? Send your resume and portfolio over to [email protected].